logo comp4

Hot Investment On High Speed Railway Stimulates Mining Machinery Market

During the 12th five year's plan, china government will increase investment on high-speed railway and subway infrastructure construction.Under this background in china, mining industry will meet with a good opportunity to make them stronger.1-8months in last year, the machinery industry completed a total industry output value of 8.9 trillion yuan, an increase of 35.31% higher than the same period last year, and its 12 sub-sectors manufacturing showed great growth.According to statistics, the sales of construction machinery industry in china will reach 900 billion yuan by 2015, the annual average growth rate of exports accounted for 17% about 20 billion usd dollars, which is becoming the first truly major exporter of construction and mining industry.For china mining machinery industry, the 1990s is the most difficult period.Only after 1999, it began to recover and ushered a new developmental opportunity.However, at present its technological base is still weak.Experts suggest that china mining machinery industry should seize opportunities to accelerate development through research and technical innovation.There are two major problems for china mining machinery industry.First, the overall strength of mining machinery industry is not strong and could not meet high-standard requirements.Second, there are a lot of problems in product variety, technology, quality and service.Take the metallurgical and mining as an example.Currently there are 1180 kinds of equipments used in china, but only 26 percent are self-sufficient and the remaining 74% still need to import.Henan hongxing machinery will seize this right moment and make more contribution to the development of our economic and people living standard.These years, hongxing sand making machine-pcl series vertical shaft vertical impact crusher, pe series jaw crusher and excavator are commonly used at home and abroad.Hongxing staff feels it is a great honor for them to participate in this infrastructure construction movement, seeing most of their equipments can be used in road construction, buildings, water and electricity construction, they are happy to provide more good quality equipments to all the users.Sand making machine: http://www.Hxjqchina.Com/product-list_57.Htmlimpact crusher: http://www.Hxjq-crusher.Com/2.Htmljaw crusher: http://www.Hxjq-crusher.Com/1.Html cement production line: http://www.Hxjq-crusher.Com/62.Htmlsand making machine: http://www.Hxjqchina.Com/product-list_57.Html.

Chat Online