logo comp4

Two Problems Of Development Of Mining Machinery

The common problems in the development of chinese mining machinery at present mainly include the following two: 1.The mining machinery industry enterprise comprehensive strength is not strong, the majority of enterprises in scientific research, new product development, technological transformation of enterprises and management and other aspects of energy and capital investment are at a standstill.Domestic mining machinery products especially the urgently needed key equipment of the national construction can not meet the requirements, and the presence of products with the problems of low technological content, low added value of the products, unstable product quality and low complete labor productivity.Which all cause the extremely disproportionate of our country mining machinery manufacturing enterprises in the growth rate of output value and profit growth rate.2.There are problems in product variety, technology, quality, service and other aspects, which causes the low actual contribution rate of the domestic mining machinery industry for the mining industry.Take metallurgy mine as an example, the equipment currently in use is as many as 1180, among them the self-sufficient by our country is only about 26%, and most of them are still with low technical content and low quality, the remaining 74% still need importing.Domestic equipment with high technology content are mainly the mobile device, such as a tunnel boring machine, mining vehicles, excavators, scrapers and so on, but there is still big difference compared with the imported equipment.Therefore, experts put forward to ways of improving the innovation ability of mining machinery industry: firstly, mining machinery manufacturing industry should establish various forms of joint with foreign companies and domestic professional design institute, such as the formation of groups, combine, the introduction of technology, the introduction of talent and so on.Secondly, establish and perfect the advantage of professional application lab for the applying technology research of the product, manufacturing.As the professional manufacturer of complete sets of mining machinery, such as iron ore concentrator,symons cone crusher,ore spiral classifier,sand washing equipment,china cement mills, henan hongxing is always doing the best in products and service.The persistent operating theory of hongxing is: the development way depends on the concept and the good product comes out of the good faith.Stone production line: http://www.Hxjqchina.Com/n26.Htmlvibrating feeder: http://www.Hxjq-crusher.Com/44.Htmljaw crusher: http://www.Hxjq-crusher.Com/1.Html.

Chat Online